Unlike other expert networks, Chime's pricing is completely transparent: we charge £750, €950 or $1100 (depending on your location) per expert call. No setup fees and no minimum spend.
How it works:
- On receiving your request, a dedicated project manager is assigned, and they have a call with you to understand the ins and outs of what you're looking for
- We kick off the search for experts and grant you access to our secure portal, Chime Online, which you can log into at any time to view the details of your request and candidate experts
- If you would like us to start screening and onboarding candidates, we ask you to commit to at least one expert call at that point
- We confirm experts who pass screening and update their profiles with further detail so you can select them for a call, and continue to add further experts we are able to source
- We check your availability and send calendar invites for any experts you would like to go ahead with, slotting 60 minutes per call
- You have the option to cancel any call within the first 10 minutes if you are not happy with the individual's quality or relevance and you won't be charged for that expert
If you're looking for something significantly different from this, for example a large number of shorter expert calls, an in-person engagement or a quantitative survey, please get in touch for a quote. Similarly, if your firm anticipates a high volume of expert calls through us, ask us about our subscription options.
(Note: prices exclude VAT)